The requirement to create a Rule is to have a ProtoPixel Mapping Tool project mapped with that are applied to or Zones.
What is a Rule?
With the Rules, you can test a condition to see if it’s true or false and then activates a given mood based on the results. The first thing you should do is training the system, by activating the listening mode and triggering the desired event that would activate the Mood.
You can check the API specification to see the syntax of the HTTP queries you can send to our ecosystem.
Adding an event means triggering a mood from an external trigger via httpThe information sent to execute a trigger must be configured through HTTP.
What kind of events do we have?
When a is applied. With the Rules, you can trigger actions that are activated with Virtual Switch, UI Button, External Toggle, Calendar Events, Spaces Mood Applied, or Spaces Mood transition ended.
Once you have your project correctly mapped and uploaded to a Node:
- Access to the Node, and select a project. Remember that the selected project should appear in blue.
- From the main page of the Node, select Window from the menu bar and select the Spaces icon. You can also access Spaces from a device. To do this, remember to have connected to the hotspot of the Node.
- Tap on the three dots, Select Manager view to access advanced settings Select the space where you want to create a Rule.
- Select Rule, and use the
+button to create a new Rule.
- Select add action to link with a specific Mood of the project.
- Add Event to trigger an action → Tap Learn to search source to find a trigger.
- Build a Rule.
You can build a Rule directly from the Mapping Tool by opening your project and opening Spaces from the menu bar > Window > Spaces.
Adding an event means triggering a Mood from an external trigger via HTTP.