- Make sure that you have installed a text editor in your machine.
- This instructions only work for Create 3.0 or greater versions.
- Go to the file package that you have downloaded which contains the Create.dmg file
- Open the folder 'examples'
- Open the folder 'scripting'
- Drag and drop on Create workspace canvas the shader.py python file
- Select the shader you want to import
- Go to your browser and search the desired shader in a repository (like shadertoy)
- Identify the suitable shader for your project
- Please check that your candidate shader does not have any external dependencies (check the information available in the 'iChannel'). If it has, it might not work in Create because those external sources would not be embedded.
- Copy the code of the shader
- Paste on the text code editor
- Save it in your machine
- Import your shader into Create:
- In Create, select the shader object (will be represented as a transparent square)
- From the inspector panel, select the shader path where you have stored the code